Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey C-Suite Network Advisor Since 2017
MICHAEL HOULIHAN AND BONNIE HARVEY
CONTRIBUTING EDITORS – PROVEN SUCCESS IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- A Startup, Buildup, Build Out, or Enterprise?
- Undercapitalized and Over-Stressed?
- Proving your Concept, Expanding your Market, or Building your Team?
- Wanting to Monetize your Brand Equity?
You are in the Right Place to:
- Reduce your Need for Capital
- Create Loyal Advocates Without Costly Advertising
- Reduce Turnover and Engage your People
- Grow your Business Sustainably
- Become an Acquisition Target
Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey built a world class brand with virtually no money – but suffered many costly mistakes. With their insights as Monday Morning Quarterbacks with 20-20 Vision, you don’t have to!
From humble beginnings in a laundry room of a rented farmhouse to the boardroom of their acquirer, the world’s largest wine company, E&J Gallo, they learned lessons applicable to any entrepreneurial pursuit.
Michael and Bonnie are international Keynote Speakers and New York Times Bestselling authors of The Barefoot Spirit, How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America’s #1 Wine Brand and The Entrepreneurial Culture, 23 Ways to Engage and Empower Your People. They regularly contribute to national and international media including The Business Journals (43 cities), Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc, & others. They offer effective tools and tactics essential to entrepreneurial success.
- Find answers in over 400 Articles on Entrepreneurship and Brand Building
- Benefit from their Consulting and Training
- Engage them as Keynoters and Workshop Leaders