Mitchell Levy C-Suite Network Advisor Since January 2018
- One of the recognized experts/thought leaders in your space.
- Easily found by those that don’t know you and have a need for your product/service.
- Interested in showing your expertise with one or more books, but have no time.
Do you need to:
- Get more recognition as the expert in your space.
- Create thought leadership to support the initiatives of one or more of your client’s.
- Generate more leads with your thought leadership content.
- Drive more awareness so you can close more business.
Your book should quickly demonstrate that you understand and address your prospects’ pain points. Imagine spending two hours in an interview and having your genius extracted so that a compelling book along with social media content can be written. You get your AHAbook (a social media enabled eBook in 2-3 weeks) and your paperback and hardcover books in 2-3 months.
Mitchell Levy is the AHA Guy & CEO at AHAthat who empowers thought leaders to share their genius. He is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 800 books. Mitchell is a TEDx speaker and international bestselling author with fifty-eight business books. He’s provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies, has advised over five hundred CEOs on critical business issues, and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company. In addition to these accomplishments, he’s been happily married for twenty-eight years and regularly spends four weeks annually in a European country with his family and friends.
Want to explore if it makes sense for us to write your book from a 2-hour interview? Sign up for a 30-minute strategy session at http://aha.pub/focused