Developing a Curious Mindset
12 February 2018 | 10:30 am
James Taylor recently interviewed me regarding developing a curiosity mindset. James is a keynote speaker, author and entrepreneur on a mission to help people and organizations maximize, market and monetize their creativity.
To hear the interview, you can go to: https://www.jamestaylor.me/diane-hamilton/.
The following are highlights of what we discussed in the interview:
- Curiosity and its decline
- Creativity and AI
- Beginning of current fascination
- Uniqueness of the next generation
- Data from assessments
- Muse and inspiration
- Disagreeing with other’s vision
- Daniel Goleman and Reuven Baron
- Promising and delivering
- Benefits of working under pressure